Thursday, April 22, 2010

Interview


As the sun colors flowers, so art does color life.
John Lubbock
I do agree this aphorism. If there are not art in the world, we can’t feel and enjoy happiness. I love Terpsichorean art, when I was child, I wanted to be dancer. But I can’t, I don’t secret it. So, I interviewed with Enkhgerel Dash-Yachil, Mongolian best dancer at the “Goo Maral” Performing Art Award. Let’s read it.
1. Why do you choose this your career?
When I was child, I watched famous dancers in television. My dream is to become best dancer like them. I took dancing exam in Culture College and other dancing schools, but I always failed the exam. However, I never gave up. Because, I very love the dancing, it is important part of my life. My father saw my diligence, so I first entered paying dancing circle. I attended in many dancing circles, because I had 4 younger brothers and sisters. I had to look after them; hence, I always was late from my dancing circle. I appreciate to choose my career triumphing over difficulties.
2. Please tell me about your biography. Where do you begin your working?
I have been with Tumen Ekh folk song and dance ensemble since 1994. I graduated from the Culture College in 1994, and university of Arts and Culture in 2000 as a professional dancer and choreographer and Management Academy as a master of management in 2008.
My dancing skills were assessed by USA experts and professionals and I study at the American Dance Festival Six week School in Durham, North Carolina, the USA 2005, has brought certain change to my future career. I want to spread international modern dance in Mongolia.
3. How about your creation?
I first play in “Stepmother” film as a main role in 1994. Since that time, I choreographed and performed many stage dances and performances, such as I was choreographer and organizer in “Mother of land”, “IQ 2”, “Tsam dance 108”, “Tropical Jazz” and “Urlan bujehui” in 2003-2009. Best female dancer at the “Goo Maral” Performing Arts Award in 1996, and “Mongolian excellent worker of Culture and Art” in 2002.
Thank you for coming in our studio and interviewing with me. May good success attend your future career?

No comments:

Post a Comment