Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mongolian university students and the internet

Nowadays, the internet is public usage of people. So I asked some questions about the internet from students. To my way of thinking, the internet gives us opportunity to get international news quickly. There are most of important and useful information in the internet. Thus, let’s read their answers.
1. Do you think you can find what you need from the internet?
o “It’s 100% possible, because, all kind of information is presented in there. They can be updated” said Lkhagwasuren student of English department
o “yes, sometimes I get, sometimes I don’t get” said Ganzul student of English department
o “Yes, I find information what I need. If we research information, we will find” said Erdenezaya student of English department
2. What are common characteristics Mongolian university students in the internet?
o They use internet for chatting each other. They use his and other sites. I don’t think, they don’t use to do their homework. They use also the internet assuming themselves. Said Ganzul student of English department
Students can find good information from the internet. May be, it helps them to do their homeworks and write essays. When our parents were children, there was no internet. They found world news from books. They read a lot of.
3. How does the internet affect you? What do you learn?
o The internet gives us a lot of information. It gives us bad and good influences to me. I don’t learn much, because we don’t use internet to learn something. said Lkhagwasuren student of English department
Finally, the internet affects bad and good to students. Some students use the internet to do their homework, but some students use the internet to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment